HRDF Training on Confidence & Professionalism for Executives program is grounded on Positive Psychology and Motivation Theories – Learn how to fulfill your potential
There is no higher compliment in business than to be called a professional. Exhibiting professionalism means talking the talk and walking the walk, with the attitude and behaviour of someone with skill, confidence and integrity in his occupation and dealings.
Objectives of the Training
- identify qualities employers seek in prospective employees.
- analyze behaviour that may or may not be appropriate in the workplace.
- identify specific strategies to improve their own workplace readiness.
- practice appropriate skills and behaviour based on possible workplace scenarios.
Chapters discovered during the HRDF Training :
- Confidence & Professionalism for Executive
- Analytical & Critical Thinking
- Workplace Communication & Presentation Skills
Written & Oral
- Team Effectiveness – Positive work ethics Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Care
Commandments of Customer Service
- Time & Stress Management
Strategies for better Time Management
Stress & Impact
- Adding Value to your Organisation – Presentation Project