HRDF Training Edifice Of Mindset & Attitude
To understand the role of mindset and attitude in the successful internationalization.
The focus is on the chauffeurs of the mindset and attitude in connection with work & personnel triumph.
The managerial experience and market characteristics are important drivers of the edifice of mindset and attitude which is one of the key elements of increasing performance and productivity.
Trainer : Jac Vilasini Thambi
Course Outline :
Mindset & Attitude the new psychology of success – Learn how to fulfil our potential
Meeting the HRDF Malaysia Training standard mindset & attitude in the workplace helps employees to accomplish tasks faster and in a better manner.
The performance of employees to a great extent depends on the good relationship they share with their colleagues.
A good relationship can be established only when employees demonstrate a positive attitude towards their work and colleagues. Through positive energy, work becomes a pleasure and employees find it easier to achieve their goals.
- Edifice of Mindset & Attitude
- The impact of Mindset & Attitude
- Origin of Attitude
- Formation of Mindset & Attitude
- Global Mindset
- Adding Value to your Organisation
- How to fix your Edifice.
- Typical human reaction & Science of how you react
- Constructive Approach towards Mindset & Attitude
- Deciding to change
- Shifting your focus
- Being curious
- Develop attitude of gratitude
- Believing in Self
- Paradigm shifting
3. Factors effecting Mindset & Attitude
- Changing your thinking
- Characteristic (-ve) thinking
- Positive Psychology
- Productivity increase happiness
- Small changes, ripples.
4. Increasing personal effectiveness
- Personality profiling
- Traits and working Capability
Who should attend?
- Team Leader
- Group Manager
- General Manager